Blue Scottish Terrier Dog Collar and Bow Tie Set
Our collar and bow tie sets are handmade to order with love and care in the USA. We thoughtfully select stylish fabrics that are sure to make your dog look his or her best! We also make coordinating leashes to complete the look! Put the bow in the front for a handsome bow tie for boy dogs or put the bow on the side for a pretty, girly bow for girl dogs!
- Designer fabric that is quadruple folded and sewn onto a strong nylon or polypro webbing core - due to the handmade nature of this product, fabric pattern placement will vary
- Your choice of durable black plastic or silver aluminum side release buckle - for our black plastic buckle, we use YKK LB-PC buckle which features a contoured shape and are extremely strong, having the best tensile strength in its class.
- Welded D ring
- Reinforced stitching at stress points
- 5/8" X-Small (8-12")
- 5/8" Small (10-15")
- 3/4" Small (10-15")
- 3/4" Medium (13-18")
- 1" Medium (13-18")
- 1" Large (16-23")
- 1.5" Large (16-23")
- 1" X-Large (18-28")
- 1.5" X-Large (18-28")
Bow Tie Construction
- Designer fabric that is stabilized with interfacing to retain shape
- Two thin double-sided hook and loop strips that are securely stitched to the back of the bow
Bow ties attach to the collar by tightly wrapping the double-sided hook and loop strips around the collar. The bow tie securely stays on until you take it off!
Bow Tie Sizes
- Small – 3.5" x 2"
- Medium - 4.5" x 2.5"
- Large – 5.5" x 3"
How to Choose the Correct Size
- Measure around your dog’s neck with a fabric measuring tape. If you don’t have a fabric measuring tape, you can use a piece of non-stretchy string and measure the string with a ruler.
- Add 1" to your dog's measurement.
- Order the size collar that puts your dog's measurement close to the middle. For example, if your dog's measurement is 12" order a collar that is 10-15".
- Please do not guess your dog's neck measurement, please measure your dog's neck.
- Please do not measure your dog's collar, please measure your dog's neck.
- Please contact us prior to ordering if you need help choosing the correct size. We are here to help!
Collar Care Instructions
- Machine was in cold water with like colors or hand wash in cold water, hand washing is recommended
- Hang or lay flat to dry
- Do Not Tumble Dry
Bow Tie Care Instructions
- Hand wash or spot clean with cold water
- Air dry
- Do not tumble dry
Your pet’s safety is our #1 priority here at Angel & Lily. We take great care in handcrafting products that are stylish, functional and safe for your pet. It is your responsibility as an AWESOME pet parent to determine if this product is suitable for your pet, to use this product as it is intended and to check this product periodically for damage and excessive wear. Angel & Lily assumes no responsibility for loss or injury. Please note that our collars are not suitable for use with ties-outs/tethers or strong pullers. In the case of strong pullers or very large rambunctious dogs, we recommend using our collars as decorative collars only and use an appropriate harness or chain collar for walking. Please store collars and accessories out of reach of your dog because we all know how much dogs like to chew on things!